Insaver, a subsidiary of ATS Group and based in Houthalen-Helchteren (Limburg), is currently recruiting a Service Technician. Insaver specializes in solar panels, battery systems and charging solutions. We offer a challenging job in a multidisciplinary technology group in full expansion. There are many opportunities for self-development and growth.
Do you like working with energy products and do you have experience with electrical installation in the solar sector? Then you might be the Service Technician we are looking for for our projects all over Flanders and Brussels.
- You will be part of the service team responsible for the repairs of our installations at our customers' premises. (B2C and B2B)
- You will be responsible for plant commissioning, inspections and maintenance.
- You will participate in the implementation of new products and system solutions at our customers.
- You will analyze and solve technical problems using specific measuring equipment.
- You can independently detect, analyze and if possible directly resolve errors.
- You work mostly at the clients' premises, but you are also regularly in the office to prepare interventions with colleagues or process administratively.
- Preferably have a degree in electrical installation engineering with several years of experience in the renewable energy sector.
- You have a VCA certificate or are willing to obtain one
- You are communicative
- Think before you act is one of your core values
- You are precise
- You are flexible
- You have a passion for new renewable technologies
- You exude professionalism and promote Insaver's values and standards to our clients
- The customer is central to you
- You are stress resistant
- You have a hands-on mentality
Offerings and benefits
- An exciting position in an enthusiastic team with room for initiatives depending on your own skills and desires.
- The opportunity to grow with an energetic and rapidly expanding company.
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
Insaver has been a specialist in energy-saving measures such as solar panels, battery systems, roof renovations and charging infrastructure for more than 10 years.
Thanks to these solutions, the company relieves customers in improving the energy efficiency of their buildings.
As a member of the Luminus and ATS groups, Insaver has rock-solid expertise in advice, sales and implementation for your customized solution.
Insaver stands for the certainty of a quality solution, guarantee of safe execution and confidence in a stable partner.
If so, please contact us quickly using the application form below