The Automation Business Unit team is looking for reinforcement. We offer a challenging job in a multidisciplinary technology group in full expansion. There are many opportunities for self-development and advancement.
- You are responsible for the management and follow-up of industrial automation projects from start-up to completion.
- As Project Manager, you take full responsibility for the financial and technical outcome of the project.
- You also ensure a correct and safe execution of the projects according to the agreed customer expectations.
- After the kick-off with your sales colleagues, you are the single point of contact for the customer and coordinate with all those involved within ATS.
- You work out the pre-engineering technically, order the necessary critical materials and draw up a project plan.
- You follow up the project in all its facets so that it runs smoothly and qualitatively: electrical engineering, purchasing, software development, implementation on site, ...
- You provide clear instructions to the site manager and employees on site at the customer and you also monitor their implementation.
- You negotiate with suppliers yourself and work with subcontractors if necessary.
- You also ensure timely and correct invoicing of the work performed.
- You provide input on current projects and concepts to the sales team and report to the BU Manager.
- You will work from our office in Merelbeke.
- You have a master's degree in industrial engineering or relevant experience.
- You work accurately and with an eye for detail and quality.
- You are passionate about automation, electromechanics and electrical engineering.
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and a real team player.
- You have experience with automation hardware such as PLCs, drives, actuators and sensors.
- You have a solid knowledge of industrial automation and have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Engineer.
- You are a smooth negotiator and have good organisational and administrative skills.
- You think critically and you like to take responsibility.
- You are a strong personality with good motivation and communication skills for managing our employees.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering tools such as Eplan and Caneco is a plus, as well as a basic knowledge of the AREI and the Machinery Directive.
- You speak fluent Dutch, and are comfortable in French and English.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
- ATS Group is a multidisciplinary technology group with a broad profile that provides a wide variety of technical expertise in many sectors.
- A driven organization with a strong social commitment, commitment to diversity and that values respect for each other.
- Commitment to well-being through social and/or sports activities.
- Complete competitive salary package including company car, eco- and meal vouchers, insurance (pension, hospitalization, guaranteed income), 32 days of leave, iPhone, ...
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Will you help us build our projects? Then contact us quickly via the application form below.