For A.T.S. nv, the parent company of ATS Group, the Business Unit Automation is currently recruiting a Project Manager Industrial Automation. We offer a challenging job in a multidisciplinary technology group in full expansion. There are many opportunities for self-development and growth.
- You are responsible for the management and follow-up of industrial automation projects from start-up to completion.
- As Project Manager, you take full responsibility for the financial and technical outcome of the project.
- You also ensure a correct and safe execution of the projects according to the agreed customer expectations.
- After the kick-off with your sales colleagues, you are the single point of contact for the customer and coordinate with all those involved within ATS.
- You work out the pre-engineering technically, order the necessary critical materials and draw up a project plan.
- You follow up the project in all its facets so that it runs smoothly and qualitatively: electrical engineering, purchasing, software development, implementation on site, ...
- You provide clear instructions to the site manager and employees on site at the customer and you also monitor their implementation.
- You negotiate with suppliers yourself and work with subcontractors if necessary.
- You also ensure timely and correct invoicing of the work performed.
- You provide input on current projects and concepts to the sales team and report to the BU Manager.
- You have a master's degree in industrial engineering or relevant experience.
- You work accurately and with an eye for detail and quality.
- You are passionate about automation, electromechanics and electrical engineering.
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and a real team player.
- You have experience with automation hardware such as PLCs, drives, actuators and sensors.
- You have a solid knowledge of industrial automation and have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Engineer.
- You are a smooth negotiator and have good organisational and administrative skills.
- You think critically and you like to take responsibility.
- You are a strong personality with good motivation and communication skills for managing our employees.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering tools such as Eplan and Caneco is a plus, as well as a basic knowledge of the AREI and the Machinery Directive.
- You speak fluent Dutch, and are comfortable in French and English.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- iPhone and mobile subscription
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- Own ATS Run
- Walking or hiking at noon
- Participation in sporting events, ...
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Will you help us build our projects? Then contact us quickly via the application form below.