We are looking for the following employees at the Gent site, where our mechanical engineering activities are consolidated:
Operator / Setter Machining CNC
As a driven technician, you are responsible for the professional operation and adjustment of our CNC-controlled turning and milling machines.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Setting up/programming and operating various milling machines.
- Adapting NC programmes for efficient machine use.
- Product control (quality control) of the self-produced products.
- Reporting of quality deviations, NC programmes.
- You have an eye for the efficient use and exchange of wear parts and intervene in case of unsafe situations or actions.
- You are responsible for the smooth running of the work (machine efficiency) and for minor maintenance work.
- You help optimise the workplace so that everything runs efficiently.
- You work not only on standard parts but also on unique pieces, which makes each product a new challenge.
- You have a secondary education degree in a technical field (mechanical training techniques) or equivalent through experience.
- You have knowledge of conventional machining techniques and CNC machines.
- Thanks to our intensive support, starters are also considered. If you can look back on experience in sheet-metal working, this is undoubtedly a plus.
- You work in an organised way, independently or in a group and you take initiative.
- You have good spatial insight.
- You are handy and work efficiently.
- You have a sense of quality, accuracy and finish. You handle the 3-point, micrometer, caliper as if they were your best friends.
- You are eager to learn, flexible and stress-resistant.
- In time, you will think along with and participate in the production system.
A challenging position in a multidisciplinary group of companies active in the technological services market. To get you started in this exciting innovative world, we provide a thorough training programme, after which you will have plenty of opportunities to develop and grow.
You will be working in a dynamic and financially healthy company with a strong position in the market.
In addition, you will be working in an open and informal corporate culture where entrepreneurship, autonomy and creativity are encouraged.
You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, group insurance, possibility of a free mobile phone subscription,....
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Has this vacancy aroused your interest? If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us via the application form below. Maybe we'll see you soon at ATS Group!