For our Lokeren branch, APS nv, we are currently recruiting a fiber optic technician.
- You are responsible for the assembly of optic fibre cables in industrial and office environments and this at various locations at our customers in Flanders and Brussels.
- You have a minimum of a TSO degree, the specific major is of secondary importance.
- No specific prior knowledge is required. In fact, we will prepare you as a certified fiber optic engineer. If there is prior knowledge and you have obtained certificates from training with different structural engineers, this is definitely an added value.
- You can work finely and precisely and you have fine motor skills.
- You can work independently.
- You set great store by the quality of the work delivered.
- You have a driving licence B.
- Basic knowledge of French is a plus.
A varied and challenging position in a multidisciplinary group of companies active in the technological services market. You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, commuting allowance, possibility of a free mobile phone subscription, ...
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
If you would like to join our team, please contact us via the application form below.