Westelec is a specialist in electrical engineering of all kinds. Today, Westelec is active in various sectors such as industry, residential & care, offices, schools, etc., where they are responsible for the total approach of electrotechnical installations from the medium voltage cabin to the data rack. With a customer-oriented focus where the emphasis is on quality and customized service, the experienced Westelec team turns every project into a success story. Since 2021, Westelec has belonged to the ATS group.
We are currently recruiting electrical engineers for our subsidiary Westelec in Ypres.
- You are responsible for the electrical assembly at our customers' sites.
- You help the more specialised worker to carry out his tasks.
- You read and understand work and assembly instructions.
- You place the cabling in various types of installations.
- You will install lighting fixtures, switches, detectors, etc.
- You are responsible together with colleagues for preliminary felling and disk work.
- You have a solid education in electricity.
- You like to work in a team.
- You can work very accurately.
- You have a passion for technology.
- You have a sense of responsibility and safety.
You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, commuting allowance, and above all, a lot of attention for your person.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
If you would like to join our team, please contact us via the application form below.