- You are responsible for the electrical assembly at our customers' sites.
- You help the more specialised worker to carry out his tasks.
- You read and understand work and assembly instructions.
- You place the cabling in various types of installations.
- You have a solid education in electricity.
- You like to work in a team.
- You can work very accurately.
- You have a passion for technology.
- You have a sense of responsibility and safety.
A challenging job in a multidisciplinary group of companies operating in the technology services market.
You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, commuting allowance, and above all, a lot of attention for your person.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
If you would like to join our team, please contact us via the application form below.