The ATS Group, part of Luminus Group, is a multidisciplinary technology group specialized in creating sustainable, innovative and efficient production and working environments by realizing total projects in electro, automation, mechatronics and HVAC. ATS Group offers a total package of high-quality services and products in various industrial sectors.
For our ATS Antwerp division, we are looking for a Workshop Manager panel building.
As Workshop Manager panel building you are the right hand of the department manager panel building. From him you will learn the tricks of the trade, both technical and managerial, in order to take over his duties as Department Leader in due course.
Your duties as a Workshop Manager consist of 2 major chunks:
On the one hand, operationally manage everything:
- Planning resources and people.
- Managing a team of 7-10 sign builders.
- Collaborate and coordinate with electrical engineers (5-something) and project managers (7-something).
- Review of electrical schematics for efficient board construction by board builders. These are power and control boards and are used both within various proprietary projects of the ATS Group or sold to third parties.
- Final responsibility over the (tested) signs.
On the other hand, team management:
- A coaching and growth-supportive leadership style, to grow the team to the next level.
- Optimizations of production processes and collaborations.
- Foster collaboration between the panel building, project managers and other departments of ATS.
- Higher technical studies in electromechanics or electrical engineering with experience in panel building, electrical grids, switchgear, electrical schematics.
- You can work with E-plan (P8), Autocad 2D for layout.
- People Manager combined with an analytical mind (both a helicopter view and in detail).
- Experience with ERP packages (in-house ERP package taught).
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
A nice salary package according to your knowledge and experience supplemented by:
- Company car with fuel card
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Personalized training program: ATS Academy (internal technical trainers and external training), horizontal and vertical advancement opportunities due to group size, on-the-job coaching, ...
- Sports initiatives: Own ATS Run, cycling club at ATS, running or walking about noon, participation in sporting events, ...