A.T.S. nv, Division Technics in Hamme, active in industrial piping, industrial cooling and maintenance of cooling installations in the process industry, is recruiting a refrigeration technician.
As a refrigeration technician, you are responsible for troubleshooting, inspecting and maintaining refrigeration installations. In addition, you may be responsible for the sale of new installations.
- You help with the assembly and start-up of new installations.
- You are also co-responsible for the administration of the work carried out and for producing quotations.
- Your professional knowledge, quality of work and customer orientation are of great importance in ensuring our service to the customer.
In terms of content, we are looking for someone with a very thorough knowledge of refrigeration technology: comfort cooling, but also industrial refrigeration with hydraulic installations. This knowledge is necessary for both the execution of interventions and the associated office work.
- You are in possession of a certificate in refrigeration engineering Cat. I.
- You have experience as a service technician: troubleshooting, inspecting, maintaining and starting up refrigeration installations.
- You are service- and customer-oriented.
- You have a strong administrative background. You have knowledge of MS Office.
- You can work well independently and are in possession of a driving licence B.
Ideally, we will find this in one person. However, you should not be afraid to apply for a more limited range of tasks: we will then put together an interesting range of tasks with you, based on your knowledge, skills, experience and interests.
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
This is a varied job with ample autonomy. We offer a very good work/life balance for depannages: the routes as a technician in the car are included in the working hours.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- Own ATS Run
- Cycling club on ATS
- Walking or hiking at noon
- Participation in sporting events, ...
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Will you come and help build our projects? Then contact Grégoire Van Goethem quickly (email@example.com - 0471/77.32.04) or via the application form below.