Insaver, subsidiary of ATS Group and based in Houthalen-Helchteren (Limburg), is currently recruiting a SHEQ employee. Insaver specializes in solar panels, battery systems and charging solutions. We offer a challenging job in a multidisciplinary technology group in full expansion. There are many opportunities for self-development and growth.
Does your interest lie in safety and welfare policy? Do you have a dynamic attitude and the necessary technical expertise? Then you are the right candidate for our vacancy!
The SHEQ department of the ATS Group is looking for a polyvalent employee to support the subsidiaries in the region of Limburg/ Antwerp. You will assist the subsidiaries (including Insaver) in implementing the SHEQ policy of the ATS Group tailored to the company. To this end, you will work closely with the SHEQ department of ATS nv.
The following activities are among the daily activities of a SHEQ employee:
- Providing advice in accordance with the legal framework
- Conduct internal audits, report results and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Assist subsidiaries in achieving and maintaining various management systems, including VCA** and ISO 9001
- Collaborate in finding solutions and formulating recommendations to continuously improve the well-being of own employees and subcontractors:
- Conducting tours focusing on direct coaching
- Report results and provide recommendations for improvement
- Involvement in the purchase of work equipment and collective and personal protective equipment
- Maintain contact with external services
- Follow up on incidents and formulate preventive measures
For the position of SHEQ employee, you recognize yourself in the qualities listed below:
- You hold a Level 1 or Level 2 Prevention Advisor certificate and are willing to retrain to Level 1;
- You have a strong personality and have good coaching and communication skills;
- You are entrepreneurial, pragmatic, but also a true team player;
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with others;
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French;
- You are in possession of a driver's license B;
- You identify with our corporate values: Respect, Quality, Entrepreneurship and Diversity.
Offerings and benefits
- A challenging job in a growing group of companies operating in the technology services and renewable energy market.
- You will join a stable and financially sound company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
- You will join a team where cooperation is paramount.
- If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer.
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
Insaver has been a specialist in energy-saving measures such as solar panels, battery systems, roof renovations and charging infrastructure for more than 10 years.
Thanks to these solutions, the company relieves customers in improving the energy efficiency of their buildings.
As a member of the Luminus and ATS groups, Insaver has rock-solid expertise in advice, sales and implementation for your customized solution.
Insaver stands for the certainty of a quality solution, guarantee of safe execution and confidence in a stable partner.
If so, please contact us quickly using the application form below