We are looking for the following employees at the Gent site, where our mechanical engineering activities are consolidated:
As a passionate technician, you are responsible for the professional interpretation of the service interventions at our customers and repairs in our workshop on the machines.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- As a service technician, after a training period, you will be called upon to install, start up, maintain and repair our machines.
- In addition, you can also be deployed for the assembly of machines in our workshop.
- Your field of action is mainly Belgium. Occasionally, an assignment abroad is also a possibility.
- Besides the fact that you mainly do this job independently, you regularly come into contact with customers and service partners and give basic training to the users of the machines you install.
- You act as a point of contact for our customers and advise them on the maintenance of their appliances.
- You guide customers in the use of their equipment and ensure optimal operation.
- After completion of a service assignment, you are responsible for the necessary administrative processing.
- You give feedback to our R&D concerning possible product improvements.
- You have a degree in a technical field, preferably electromechanics, or equivalent through experience.
- Thanks to our intense support, starters are also eligible.
- If you can look back on experience in service activities, this is undeniably a plus.
- You work independently, take initiative and are organised and precise.
- You can think analytically and like to think up solutions to possible problems.
- You can deal with people fluently in a commercially driven organisation.
- You are eager to learn, flexible and immune to stress.
- You have good communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
A challenging position in a multidisciplinary group of companies active in the technological services market. To get you started in this exciting innovative world, we provide a thorough training programme, after which you will have plenty of opportunities to develop and grow.
You will be working in a dynamic and financially healthy company with a strong position in the market.
In addition, you will be working in an open and informal corporate culture where entrepreneurship, autonomy and creativity are encouraged.
You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, group insurance, possibility of a free mobile phone subscription,....
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Has this vacancy aroused your interest? If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us via the application form below. Maybe we'll see you soon at ATS Group!