A.T.S. nv, division Technics in Hamme, active in industrial piping, industrial cooling and maintenance of cooling installations in the process industry, is recruiting a 'service engineer cooling technology'.
- You will be responsible for technical interventions and repairs of installations, in the off-season this will include maintenance.
- You will be responsible for performing various types of repairs, or make your own improvement suggestions if necessary
- You have strong communication skills with customers and report to your supervisor.
- You have an eye for customer opportunities and inform your supervisor about them.
- You prepare a detailed report of your interventions.
- You are willing to rotate within a permanency system.
- You are in possession of a certificate in refrigeration engineering Cat. I.
- You are eager to learn and look forward to overcoming all kinds of challenges.
- You are service- and customer-oriented.
- You can work well independently and are in possession of a driving licence B.
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
This is a varied position with room autonomy, huge growth potential and room to develop. We offer a very good work/life balance for depannages: the routes as a technician in the car are included in the working time.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers and eco vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- Own ATS Run
- Cycling club on ATS
- Walking or hiking at noon
- Participation in sporting events, ...
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Will you come and help build our projects? Then contact Grégoire Van Goethem quickly (email@example.com - 0471/77.32.04) or via the application form below.