Ohmewatt, a division of ATS nv, is located in Gent and is active in the field of electrothermics. Ohmewatt designs, produces and sells various electrical heating resistors and applications to various industrial sectors. In order to strengthen the team, we are currently recruiting a Sales Engineer Electrothermy.
As a Sales Engineer, you are responsible for making functional analyses, linked to the design and sale of various products and related items in the world of electrothermics. You are part of a small team that functions with a great deal of autonomy in a large and stable group of companies.
- You analyse, design and sell various electrical heating applications.
- You make price requests to suppliers and then you work out the offers to customers.
- You work out the various sales files technically and do the commercial follow-up.
- After a running-in period, you will also be responsible for preparing and implementing the sales budget.
You have a professional Bachelor's or Master's degree in electricity/electromechanics/automation.
- Of course you work accurately and with an eye for detail and quality
- Electrical knowledge is a requirement.
- Knowledge of standard software packages is a must.
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and a real team player.
- You have a good knowledge of the French language.
A challenging position in a multidisciplinary group of companies active in the technological services market. You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary in relation to your profile and experience, supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, commuting allowance, possibility of a free mobile phone subscription, etc.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
If you would like to join our team, please contact us via the application form below.