The ATS Group, part of Luminus Group, is a multidisciplinary technology group specialized in creating sustainable, innovative and efficient production and working environments by realizing total projects in electro, automation, mechatronics and HVAC. ATS Group offers a total package of high-quality services and products in various industrial sectors.
For Automation department in Merelbeke, we are currently looking for a Sales Engineer.
Bitten by working out technical concepts in automation? Then the step into sales at ATS Group might interest you.
As a Sales Engineer , you will think along with the customer in terms of solutions in the field of automation, electrical engineering and software. Depending on experience and knowledge, these projects vary between €10,000 and €10 million. Defining the customer's problem and proposing a solution within the three pillars of quality-price-timing requires knowledge and experience in project management and automation.
There is always a kick-off meeting with the assigned Project Manager for a good transfer to pre-engineering. After the delivery of a project there is often also a meeting so that "lessons learned" can be drawn.
Unique at ATS are the variety of projects in sectors, size, complexity and approach. In addition, you can also count on cooperation with other departments and subsidiaries.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and spot new opportunities.
- Preparation and elaboration of quotations, possibly with the support of experienced project managers and software engineers.
- Price negotiation and final contract negotiation.
- Financial post-calculations on completed projects.
- Close collaboration with the BU Manager, Project Managers, Project Engineers and Sales Engineers from other BU.
- Higher technical education supplemented by at least 10 years of experience within automation, electromechanics, software or electrical engineering.
- Working out technical concepts and customer contact are energizers.
- You are open to getting to know different sectors and customer problems. This ranges from automation within the process industry (chemicals, food, ...) to automotive. The necessary support and training will be provided, whereby you will first start within your comfort zone of knowledge and grow towards more complex issues and different industries.
A challenging job in a growing group of companies operating in the
technology services market. You will join a stable and financially sound company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Company car with fuel card
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Personalized training program: ATS Academy (internal technical trainers and external training), horizontal and vertical advancement opportunities due to group size, on-the-job coaching, ...
- Sports initiatives: Own ATS Run, cycling club at ATS, running or walking about noon, participation in sporting events, ...
- Gifts: St. Nicholas (employees with young children), Easter, birthday