Are you customer-oriented? Do you enjoy advising customers? Do you have a technical education combined with experience as a Project Engineer? Then you might be the person we are looking for to strengthen the team of ATS Antwerp - Wijnegem!
Do you want to contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives by correctly handling the administrative, commercial and technical questions of our loyal and future customers? Then read on!
- As Sales Engineer (Account Manager) you are responsible for the sales of electrical engineering projects in the industry, from lead detection to order intake. You maintain the relationship with the customer even after delivery. Most projects include electrical engineering, software engineering, control and power distribution cabinets, and E&I installation work.
- The process of selling technical solutions involves a diverse set of activities:
- Data collection, site visit, critical analysis of specifications.
- Technical advice and support.
- Calculations and formatting of quotations.
- Sales calls.
- Maintaining relationships.
- You will have the opportunities and time to develop as a specialist in our industry.
- You will provide input regarding ongoing projects and report to management.
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree in electricity / electronics / electromechanics / computer science, or you have relevant experience.
- Experience as a Project Engineer / Sales Engineer is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of relevant standards is a plus.
- You are passionate about electrical engineering and automation.
- You are customer-oriented, communicative and a real team player.
- You are a smooth negotiator and have good organisational and administrative skills.
- You think critically and you like to take responsibility.
- You speak fluent Dutch, and can get along well in English.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- iPhone and mobile subscription
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
- The ATS Academy keeps your knowledge up-to-date: all the necessary training and tools to learn and gain knowledge you can use for the rest of your career.
- Due to the diversity of the group, a career change is always possible over time.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Please send us your CV and cover letter using the application module below.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact email@example.com