We are currently recruiting a project manager for our subsidiary Naessens HVAC, active in HVAC, sanitary and heat pump installations.
Naessens HVAC is a dynamic SME, based in Deerlijk, and has been part of the ATS Group since 2017.
- You study the incoming price requests and prepare the quotations.
- You carefully follow up the HVAC/S projects from application to completion.
- You are responsible for the planning and organisation of the assembly teams at the company's own sites.
- You have a degree in construction or industrial engineering and can count on at least 5 years of relevant experience in HVAC/S techniques and heat pumps.
- You are responsible, flexible and highly motivated.
- You have the necessary commercial and managerial capacities.
- You are a real team player.
- You are familiar with current software packages; knowledge of Autocad is an advantage.
A challenging job in a family business that is a member of a growing group of companies active in the technology services market. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
- In this versatile position, you can present yourself as a commercial and technical specialist.
- A competitive remuneration in function of your knowledge and experience.
- An anonymous company car.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Do you feel that this could be the next step in your career? Please contact Cathy Vandewiele or fill in the application form below.