ATS Group is part of the fast-growing Luminus Group.
At the Merelbeke site, we are currently looking for a project engineer/project manager. As a company in full expansion, we offer stability in a modern working environment, with opportunities for self-development and growth.
As Project Manager, you take full responsibility for the financial and technical result of the project and its correct and safe execution. The projects are situated in Flanders and Brussels.
- Coordination with all parties involved inside and outside ATS
- Drawing up an adequate site file
- Choosing and ordering the necessary site materials
- Giving clear instructions to the site manager and employees on site and monitoring the execution.
- Selection of the necessary subcontractors for certain sub-tasks
- Ensuring timely and correct invoicing of the executed works.
You have a degree in Industrial Engineering with several years of experience
- Of course you work accurately and with an eye for detail and quality
- Passionate about electrical engineering
- Customer-oriented, communicative and team player
- Planning tools MS Project or similar software
- 5 years relevant experience in projects in buildings
Extras are knowledge of:
o Medical call systems (e.g. Televic, 25-8)
o T013 medical rooms
o Understanding fire resistant compartmentation, evacuation lighting, data networks,...
A challenging job in a multidisciplinary group of companies active in the technological services market. Our four main pillars are HVAC, Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics and Distribution.
You will be working in a fast-growing and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, commuting allowance, possibility of free mobile phone subscription, ...
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
If you would like to join our team, please contact us quickly using the application form below.