For our office in Gent, where our mechanical engineering activities are housed, we are looking for a driven Project Engineer - Industrial Designer.
As a Project Engineer - Industrial Designer, you are primarily responsible for the design of industrial washing and drying systems that are deployed worldwide in industry.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the design of industrial washing and drying systems in consultation within the engineering team.
- After the design, you also keep an overview of the next steps in the process such as production, assembly and testing. You ensure that the machine is built as designed and as agreed with the customer.
- When testing the machine in our workshop, you are actively involved in order to check to what extent the machine functions according to the customer's specifications. You make adjustments where necessary.
- For more complex installations, you may also be called in to support start-up at the customer's site.
- You have a master's degree in a technical field (electro mechanics) or equivalent through experience.
- If you can look back on experience in machine design, this is undeniably a plus. However, we place more importance on potential than experience.
- You have knowledge of common 3D Mechanical CAD design software. You are also fluent in Office applications.
- You can work independently, dare to take initiative, work organized and accurately with an eye for detail.
- A commercially driven organization is your habitat.
- You have adequate communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- You will be part of a positive and enthusiastic team where colleagues go through fire for each other.
- To get you started in this exciting innovative world, we provide the necessary guidance after which you will have ample opportunity to develop and evolve.
- Your commitment and enthusiasm will be rewarded with a competitive salary complemented by interesting fringe benefits.
- You will be working in a dynamic and financially healthy company with a strong position in the market.
- In addition, you will be working in an open and informal corporate culture where entrepreneurship, autonomy and creativity are encouraged.
Has this vacancy piqued your interest? Please apply via our online application module.
Maybe see you soon at ATS Group!