A.T.S. nv, division Technics in Hamme, active in industrial piping, industrial cooling and maintenance of cooling installations in the process industry, recruits a pipe fitter.
As a pipe fitter you are responsible for the prefabrication of various pipes based on drawings, sketches and instructions from the client or project leader.
- Being able to read and understand isometric drawings.
- Being able to draw isometric sketches.
- Being able to measure, fit and install piping.
- Knowledge of materials (steel, stainless steel,...) and equipment (welding machine, grinder, hand drill,...) and assembly techniques.
- Flexible in travel times and working hours.
- Good communication skills.
- Preferably in possession of a VCA certificate and a certificate for working at heights
- A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
- If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- GSM subscription
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- Own ATS Run
- Cycling club on ATS
- Walking or hiking at noon
- Participation in sporting events, ...
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
- The ATS Academy keeps your knowledge up-to-date: all the necessary training and tools to learn and gain knowledge you can use for the rest of your career.
- We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
If you would like to join our team, please contact us quickly using the application form below.