We are looking for the following employees at the Gent site, where our mechanical engineering activities are consolidated:
Sheet Metal Finishing Operator - Pickling and Sublimation
As a driven operator, you are responsible for the professional finishing of stainless steel parts.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Operating and setting the Sublimotion units.
- Pickling and passivation of various parts.
- Product control (quality control) of the self-treated products.
- You report the deviations in quality.
- You are responsible for the smooth running of the work and for minor maintenance work.
- You help optimise the workplace so that everything runs efficiently.
- You not only handle the standard parts but also work on the finishing of unique pieces, making each product a new challenge.
- You don't have to look back on experience, as long as you're handy.
- You are organised, independent and take initiative.
- You intervene in unsafe situations or acts.
- You have a sense of order and quality (accuracy of finishing). You handle the spray guns and high-pressure cleaner as if they were your best friends.
- You are eager to learn, flexible and immune to stress.
- In time, you will think along with and participate in the production system.
A challenging position in a multidisciplinary group of companies active in the technological services market. To get you started in this exciting innovative world, we provide a thorough training programme, after which you will have plenty of opportunities to develop and grow.
You will be working in a dynamic and financially healthy company with a strong position in the market.
In addition, you will be working in an open and informal corporate culture where entrepreneurship, autonomy and creativity are encouraged.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- Own ATS Run
- Cycling club on ATS
- Walking or hiking at noon
- Participation in sporting events, ...
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
- The ATS Academy keeps your knowledge up-to-date: all the necessary training and tools to learn and gain knowledge you can use for the rest of your career.
- Due to the diversity of the group, a career change is always possible over time.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Has this vacancy aroused your interest? If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us via the application form below. Maybe we'll see you soon at ATS Group!