For our subsidiary ATS Antwerp in Herenthout, we are currently recruiting a cooperating foreman:
You are responsible for an installation team for the electrical assembly of installations on sites. You have a hands-on mentality and pay sufficient attention to administration. You are the contact person on site for the customer and report internally to the project manager.
You have a minimum of a TSO degree in electricity or you are equivalent through experience. You can work well in a team and you have a strong sense of responsibility. You have at least 2 years of experience as team leader in a similar job in industrial.
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Possibility of free GSM subscription
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- Own ATS Run
- Walking or hiking at noon
- Participation in sporting events, ...
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Will you help us build our projects? Then contact us quickly via the application form below.