For our subsidiary Naessens HVAC, active in HVAC, sanitary and heat pump installations, we are currently recruiting a warehouse worker.
Naessens HVAC is a dynamic SME, based in Deerlijk, and has been part of the ATS Group since 2017.
- You receive and check all goods that are delivered daily.
- You are responsible for the purchase and replenishment of all stock material.
- You do the administrative processing of both the orders and the stock with the computer.
- You are responsible for the general organisation and maintenance of our warehouse.
- You maintain an overview of the loaned work equipment among the various teams.
- You have previous experience in a similar position, with knowledge of plumbing and HVAC materials.
- You work in a very precise and organised way.
- You like to take responsibility and can work independently.
- In addition, you are also a real team player together with the business manager, project leaders, administrative staff, technicians and depanneurs.
- You are familiar with the most common PC packages.
A challenging job in a family business that is a member of a growing group of companies active in the technology services market. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
- An independent and stable position in a family business in Deerlijk.
- A full-time, salaried position with a fixed schedule during the day.
- An attractive salary according to knowledge and experience.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Fancy a new start?
Do you feel that this could be the next step in your career? Please contact Cathy Vandewiele or fill in the application form below.