To support the growth of ATS Group, division Marganne from Alleur is recruiting a 'Junior draughtsman/engineer'.
Marganne has more than 50 years of experience in the field of internal transport and material handling in many different industries. This division designs and manufactures all types of customised internal transport systems and also has an industrial electrical installations department.
As a 'Junior draughtsman/engineer', the team is counting on you:
- Prepare manufacturing plans in SOLIDWORKS based on information obtained and based on our manufacturing standards (Concept/Execution)
- Contacts with suppliers/ requesting quotes
- Selection/ follow-up/receipt/checking of materials
- Ordering and monitoring delivery of raw materials
- Drawing up of consumption lists
- Administrative follow-up of projects or parts of projects
- Machining plans (IGEMS) for water jet cutting machines
- Developing assembly instructions for the manager of the workshop and the fitters on site
- Training in assembly techniques in the workshop
- Site visits
- Drawing up plans for tenders (layout) on the basis of information obtained (AutoCad)
- Electromechanics/ Mechanics
- Level A1-A2 or equivalent
- equivalent experience of several years in the industrial sector
- Certificates and proofs:
- Driving licence
- BA4/BA5 - VCA
- Language skills:
- Perfect command of the French language
- Knowledge of Dutch and English is an asset
- Software knowledge:
- Office suite
- We would also like this:
- Mastering the techniques of mechanical fabrication procedures
- Conscientious and aware of industrial safety
- Communicative and stress resistant
- Makes easy contact with workshop staff
- Can adapt to an already existing structure in an SME
- Proactive and organised
- Likes to work in a team
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
- The ATS Academy keeps your knowledge up-to-date: all the necessary training and tools to learn and gain knowledge you can use for the rest of your career.
- Due to the diversity of the group, a career change is always possible over time.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Contact us via the application form below. See you soon!