Marganne, who is part of the ATS Group, has more than 50 years of experience in the field of internal transport systems and maintenance, and this in very different industries.
The division also realises industrial electrical installations.
- Mechanisation of parts and placement
- Laying of cable ways, pipes, lighting, equipotential connections
- Positioning of cables and mountings
- Connection to cabinets and other components according to electrical schematics and/or technical notes
- Assembly and electrical connection in the workshop of cases and cabinets according to plan
- Checking and performing functional tests of the installed equipment
- Installing network cables for IT, connections and tests
- Use of test cables for the IT network
- Cable pulling - low voltage
- Drawing network cables and optical fibre cables
- Working on scaffolding, with ladders, aerial work platforms
- You are polyvalent so you can work on the site of the customer as well as in the workshop.
- You have a neat appearance
- You are a team player
- You are reliable and punctual
- You are proactive, communicative and can work independently
- Order and tidiness on the construction site, in the workshop and respect for the material are important to you.
- You have no problem performing overtime and occasional work on Saturdays
- You are concerned about your own safety on the work floor as well as that of your colleagues
A varied and stimulating position in a multidisciplinary group of companies active in the technology market.
You will be employed in the flexible organisation of an SME, supported by the stability of a large organisation.
We provide a full training programme.
You will be working under an open-ended contract and can count on a competitive salary, supplemented by extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, reimbursement of travel expenses, etc.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, without distinction as to age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, etc.