- You build electrical panels based on simple electrical schematics.
- You are responsible for the wiring of switch boxes.
- You interpret electrical schematics.
- You carry out preparatory activities such as mechanical assembly.
- You report on any difficulties encountered.
- You like to work in a team.
- You are able to work accurately.
- You have at least 2 years of experience and know the applicable standards in your field.
- You have a sense of responsibility.
- You have the necessary attention for safety.
- You have at least an A2 degree in electricity or are equivalent through experience.
A challenging position in a multidisciplinary group of companies active in the technology services market. You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, health insurance, guaranteed income, commuting allowance, possibility of a free mobile phone subscription,....
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
If you would like to join our team, please contact us via the application form below.