For A.T.S. nv, the parent company of ATS Group, we are currently recruiting Electrical Engineers to support projects within the various Business Units (Electrical Solutions, Automation, Electrical Panels, Medium Voltage, Power Quality, ...). Place of employment is Merelbeke or Kruisem.
- You are responsible for the design of electrical installations and the execution of the associated calculations.
- For the execution of your job, you coordinate with the Project Manager and possibly the client in order to optimally attune the design to the needs and wishes of the client.
- You determine the components and materials to be used and coordinate this with the purchasing department.
- In function of standardisation, you incorporate new components and materials into software programmes so that they can be used smoothly in the design of schedules.
- You deliver a complete file for the various parties in a project: customer, site execution and panel building.
- The customer expects a clear and correct as-built file.
- You have an eye for the plans of the yard. Your preparation can make the difference in a conversion where time is limited or in a complex and large project.
- As an engineer you deliver the data via Eplan to panel building and this to control a state-of-the-art machine park (Perforex, Komax, ...). All boards are unique and customized, which means you are always challenged.
- Due to the diversity within the various Business Units, the job of Electrical Engineer is very diverse. You work for customers in very different sectors, which means that you learn a lot. In a later phase you can choose to focus on the aspect in which you have the most interest (e.g. machine construction, automation, general electricity, ...)
- You carry out the assignment in line with ATS Group's safety policy.
- Development opportunities: both in terms of standardisation and methods in engineering and panel building, but also opportunities to grow towards project management.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in electromechanics or relevant experience.
- In addition to electrical knowledge, you also have mechanical insight for the construction of complex board layouts.
- You have knowledge of, or want to gain more in-depth knowledge about electrical networks, switch materials, field components, cable calculation and standards.
- You are customer-oriented and flexible.
- You speak Dutch fluently. Being able to communicate in French and English is a plus.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Possibility of free GSM subscription
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- Own ATS Run
- Walking or hiking at noon
- Participation in sporting events, ...
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Will you help us build our projects? Then contact us quickly via the application form below.