For our subsidiary De Jonge in Ninove, we are looking for a first mechanic.
As a company, we attach great importance to the human factor. After all, it is our people who make the difference. In other words, 'the right person in the right place'.
Our selection procedure is therefore thorough, so that cooperation between us and the new candidate offers the best possible chances for a fruitful collaboration. We aim for long-term relationships with our staff members as well as with customers and suppliers.
We provide electrical work on larger construction sites but also do smaller projects, both new construction and renovation, and private individuals can come to us. We offer total solutions including home automation, access control, data cabling, alarm systems, fire protection etc. We also have our own quotation service and drawing office.
- You work under the leadership of a foreman, but you are also able to work independently
- You are the right hand of the foreman
- You will be deployed at large construction sites, but you can also be deployed at smaller sites.
- You have already built up a solid, relevant experience
- You have a degree in Electricity or you are equivalent through experience
- You have passion for your work (motivation, sense of responsibility)
- You are flexible
- You can communicate well
- You are motivated, punctual, and a team player
- You think solution-focused and have a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in Dutch
- A new adventure full of variety
- An attractive salary
- Tailor-made training
- A stable working environment in a company that is well organised
- A pleasant working atmosphere with great colleagues
Please send your CV to email@example.com.