Insaver, a subsidiary of ATS Group and Luminus, was born out of a genuine interest in improving the energy efficiency of buildings. Today, Insaver is a dynamic and important player in the energy sector, specialising in a wide range of energy-efficient products and services (solar panels, roof renovations, battery systems and charging stations). By reducing the ecological footprint of families and businesses in Flanders and Brussels, Insaver, as a champion of renewable energy, works daily towards a sustainable future. Its rapid growth earned Insaver a second nomination for the Trends Gazelles.
In order to support its growth, Insaver is recruiting a Business Development Manager B2B for Flanders.
- Market analysis, mapping and processing of business opportunities in the industrial B2B market
- Networking, participation in trade fairs, B2B events and information sessions with a view to generating leads
- Generating interest and translating latent customer needs into sustainable energy solutions
- Cooperate with (Luminus group) partners in the development of energy projects
- Preparation of quotations, calculation of ROI, follow-up and advice in the design of the appropriate financial constructions for the acquisition of new projects and customers
- Transferring the projects to, and informing the project manager
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Higher economic or technical education
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in a B2B environment, ideally with investment goods or more complex solutions in a construction context
- Commercial talent that likes to make contacts, knows how to open doors and is keen on achieving sales successes
- Customer- and solution-oriented thinking, radiating confidence and convincing based on factual arguments
- Smooth appearance, strong communication.
- A dynamic growth company in a growing market
- The opportunity to help develop the B2B business unit
- Competitive salary package that lets you enjoy personal successes, representative company car and extra-legal benefits.