The ATS Group is a multidisciplinary technology group specialized in creating sustainable, innovative and efficient production and working environments by realizing total projects in electro, automation, mechatronics and HVAC. ATS Group offers a total package of high-quality services and products in various industrial sectors.
For our serial panel building department in Ternat we are looking for a Prototype Panel Builder with technical knowledge.
- Building prototypes based on technical construction file.
- Ability to think independently while building the prototype.
- Testing and finding solutions to problem situations.
- You will also possibly be engaged in series production.
- Elaboration of manuals in preparation for series production.
- You will report to the Engineering Manager or production planner.
- We provide one or more months of hands-on training in serial sign manufacturing.
- You obtained a technical secondary diploma in electricity or electromechanics (A2).
- You are familiar with electrical schematics and have a passion for engineering.
- You possess a healthy critical attitude and work in an accurate, focused manner.
- You have strong communication skills .
- You already have 5 years of experience in the electrical sign industry.
- Basic knowledge of the office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
A challenging job in a growing group of companies operating in the
technology services market. You will join a stable and financially sound company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Personalized training program: ATS Academy (internal technical trainers and external training), horizontal and vertical advancement opportunities due to group size, on-the-job coaching, ...
- Sports initiatives: Own ATS Run, cycling club at ATS, running or walking about noon, participation in sporting events, ...
- Gifts: St. Nicholas (employees with young children), Easter, birthday