Insaver, subsidiary of ATS Group and based in Houthalen-Helchteren, is currently recruiting a B2C Energy advisor for the East Flanders region. Insaver is a specialist in solar panels, battery systems and charging solutions. We offer a challenging job in a multidisciplinary technology group in full expansion. There are many opportunities for self-development and growth.
Do you want to help build a greener future? Don't like sitting behind a desk, but do you like advising people on good technical products? Then you might be the Energy Advisor we are looking for to further market Insaver's product range in the East Flanders region.
You can turn your passion for the products into quality commercial conversations and sales:
- After all, in your advisory role, you listen to the customer and ask witty questions about their expectations of energy-saving solutions for their home.
- Together, you look at the technical possibilities and find a tailor-made solution.
- You draw up the offer, get it signed and you prepare a detailed project file (photos, measurements, technical calculations, etc.)
- You follow up with the customer after the project is completed.
At the start, you learn the tricks of the trade by making your own appointments (following up warm and warm leads) and by going out on the road together with a number of experienced colleagues. When you are well underway, you will receive support from the call centre, which will schedule quality appointments for you.
- Enthusiasm, passion and a touch of winner's mentality.
- Attention to quality products and excellent service.
- A listening ear, empathy and understanding of your customers' needs.
- Flexibility and independence.
- Strong interest in ecology and green solutions.
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a dynamic growing SME where quality, safety, collegiality and personal development are central.
- Training and guidance to get to know our product range thoroughly.
- Basic gross salary and an attractive bonus system that rewards your successes.
Insaver was born out of a genuine interest in improving the energy efficiency of buildings. Today, Insaver is a dynamic and fast-growing organisation that specialises in a wide range of energy-efficient products and services (renewable solar energy, battery systems, charging stations and roof renovation).
Will you help us build our projects? Then contact us quickly via the application form below.