The Industry 4.0 era is leading us to an even greater shift from hardware to software. Industrial customers are working with ATS Group to build their factory of the future, where software integration is no longer an optional topic.
So the process software team of the Automation Business Unit is looking for reinforcement.
- As an automation engineer, you will carry out automation projects independently or as part of a team. From programming to the op with the necessary aftercare and documentation.
- Together with the team, supplier or customer, you discuss specifications and design.
- Based on the project challenge and application, you will provide PLC, HMI and/or SCADA programming.
- In addition to project execution, you will contribute software-wise to internal development and standardization.
- As an integrator, you will work on projects for a variety of customers in food, feed, recycling, pharma, ...
- Depending on competence and commitment, you can advance within the same domain to a senior or team lead position where you will take charge of a project or software team.
- Works from our office in Merelbeke, during the start-up of a project you will occasionally work on site at the customer's premises.
- Sporadic residence abroad.
- Master's or bachelor's degree with preference in Industrial Sciences Automation, Electrical Engineering or Electromechanics.
- 3-5y software experience in process automation, PLC and SCADA such as Siemens (S7, TIA, WinCC) or other.
- Proficient and proactive
- Closely observed, analytical and asks critical questions, investigates and makes connections.
- Act pragmatically when necessary without losing sight of quality.
- Possess graphic understanding is a plus.
- You can express yourself fluently in Dutch. You understand and speak English and you can manage in French.
- You are in possession of a driver's license B.
- ATS Group is a multidisciplinary technology group with a broad profile that provides a wide variety of technical expertise in many sectors.
- A driven organization with a strong social commitment, commitment to diversity and that values respect for each other.
- Commitment to well-being through social and/or sports activities.
- Complete competitive salary package including company car, eco- and meal vouchers, insurance (pension, hospitalization, guaranteed income), 32 days of leave, iPhone, ...