Our IT team is looking for an enthusiastic colleague who wants to join our ERP/Microsoft AX system.
- As a developer you play an important role in the development of software projects within ATS Group.
- You will be responsible for the different phases of a software project: analysis, development, documentation, training and support.
- You are an all-round IT developer.
- You have knowledge of .NET and/or Java
- You are eager to learn and like to be given the space to lead a project in a certain direction and bring it to a successful conclusion.
- You have a sense of initiative.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree, preferably a master's degree in computer science.
- A challenging job in a multidisciplinary group of companies operating in the technology services market.
- To get you started in this exciting innovative world, we provide a thorough training programme, after which you will have plenty of opportunities to develop and grow. We invest in you and are looking for an employee who wants to make a long-term commitment.
- You will be working in a dynamic and financially healthy company with a strong position in the market.
- In addition, you will be working in an open and informal corporate culture where entrepreneurship, autonomy and creativity are encouraged.
- Our values of Quality, Respect, Diversity and Entrepreneurship trigger you.
- You will be employed on a contract of indefinite duration and can count on a competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits such as a company car, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, health insurance, group insurance, guaranteed income, ...
- We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
If you would like to join our team, please contact us via the application form below.