Are you customer-oriented? Do you have an affinity for technology? Do you like advising customers? Then you might be the person we are looking for to reinforce the distribution team of ATS Merelbeke!
Do you want to contribute to the achievement of commercial objectives by correctly handling the administrative, commercial and technical questions of our loyal and future customers? Then read on!
As an Account Manager:
- you will enjoy working in a sales environment that gives you the freedom to visit existing customers on a regular basis.
- you have a listening ear and are up to date with the latest findings of our customers.
- you are spontaneous and take the time to contact our (potential new) customers by phone.
- You work together in a close-knit team where you can enjoy optimal technical support. You consult with internal colleagues on how we can better help the customers in the future.
- Follow up the offers carefully.
- You are proactive and get the chance to come up with new ideas, develop your own sales strategy, etc. In short, you get the freedom to grow.
- You have a commercial and customer-oriented attitude.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in sales, marketing, economics or electromechanics.
- You enjoy working with a well-organised team where a helping hand is never far away.
- You are someone who really wants to do everything right and who takes a structural and planned approach to things.
- You like it when customers contact you again because you informed them correctly.
- A first experience in sales is a plus. A technical background is a plus but not a priority.
A challenging job in a growing company group that is active in the market of technological services. You will be working in a stable and financially healthy company where you will always be exposed to the latest technologies.
If you join us, chances are you will be a stayer:
- An attractive salary package in function of your knowledge and experience:
- Pension scheme
- Hospitalisation insurance
- Guaranteed income insurance
- Meal vouchers
- 20 days holiday + 12 ADV days
- Commercial vehicle
- Are you a sporty person? Or would you like to do more sport in the future? Then we will motivate you to take part in sporting activities:
- Own ATS Run
- Cycling club on ATS
- Walking or hiking at noon
- Participation in sporting events, ...
- ATS Group has a strong social commitment:
- A Saint's gift for employees with young children
- An Easter gift for everyone with the proceeds going to a good cause
- A birthday present from the CEO
- Every person is unique, so we propose a personalised training programme. Together with your colleagues, we put you on the road to success in your job!
- The ATS Academy keeps your knowledge up-to-date: all the necessary training and tools to learn and gain knowledge you can use for the rest of your career.
- Due to the diversity of the group, a career change is always possible over time.
We recruit on the basis of competences and talents, regardless of age, gender, origin, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity...
Please send us your CV and cover letter using the application module below.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.